Saturday, June 28, 2008

FABULOUS Shop!! Shoe Smitten.....


If there was anyone who was ever smitten with shoes....it was me! I love shoes...can't get enough of them. It's like an addition I tell you. :D lol... Okay, kidding aside I really do love shoes and sometimes window shop just to look at the pretty's. I had to bring this fabulous blog to all my readers attention...Shoe Smitten. You'll find fabulous finds, new designer and budget worthy shoes, absolute drool worthy photos of shoes and more. Check it out because Anna who runs it does an amazing job!!

www.ShoeSmitten.com

5 comments:

  1. Aww I'm blushing! Thanks for the kind words. I love your new blog and your products are simply fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I found you on MBC and your site is fabulous! Just reading it is going to cost me a fortune:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! serious shoe freak here...thanks for sharing!!

    p.s. i love the music on your site!!!

    amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in ShoeAnonymous....
    So..........................
    I really should not be reading this particular blog!


    LOL
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Regina!
    You have been tagged - see my post here
    http://annettepiperjewellery.blogspot.com/2008/07/visit-to-qurindi-pearl-and-gem-torsade.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO