Thursday, May 05, 2011

♥ Purty Pinks, Glamorous Greens and Salty Margarita's It's a Party! ♥

Hello dolls! I hope everyone had a festive Cinco De Mayo! It's been busy in the beauty lab over here...of course when isn't it? giggle... We're always baking up batches of beauty goodies for all our darlings making one peep happier and sweet smelling at a time! :)

So I came across this fabulous blog called Pink Pretty Lilly Lover and saw Trish, the fabulous owner of the blog has this lovely little blog party called Pink & Green Thursdays! So I decided to join in....I mean I LOVE pink and green...it's one of my favorite color combos. It kind of made me realize though...I don't think I have one Margarita Bloom goodie that's just pink and green!! *pout* 

That's just not right! We're going to have to have some deep serious thoughts about some pink and green designed bath goodies! If you have any thoughts on scents or what goodies you'd like to see in what collections, let me know! I value all your input...after all we're creating our goodies to pamper you. *wink*

Enjoy the lovely eye candy!                                 

                                        

                                    Source: None via Isabella   on Pinterest

                                                Source: thedecorista.tumblr.com via Vanda on Pinterest

                                     Source: frenchmademoiselle.blogspot.com via Stephanie Ruby on Pinterest

                                       Source: peggyporschen.com via Isabella   on Pinterest

                                                   Source: countryliving.com via Anastasia on Pinterest



                                                                Source: abloggablelife.typepad.com via Cindy on Pinterest




                                                       
                 

2 comments:

  1. All of the pink makes me happy. :) I love pink.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty photos. i love all the shades of pink...

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO