Tuesday, January 31, 2012

❤ Be my Sweetie! this Valentines ❤

When I was a wee little girl I had quite a few admirers, there were two boys who would vie for my attention...heehee, now I'm talking when I was in like third grade here and frankly my sight was set on the handsome summer school boy who would drop by to help...ah, I think that's where I got my affinity for tall, dark gorgeous guys! *wink wink*

Every Valentines I would get these sweet little cards..and frankly they're my idea of the PERFECT Valentines Card. Aren't they just the sweetest!!! These darling little cards would be sooo perfect with a customized gift set of our beauty potions. *wink wink* Enjoy!

Don't forget to stop by our site, we've got a 20% off special going on!!


                    Source: flickr.com via Kitschy on Pinterest

             Source: Uploaded by user via Kitschy on Pinterest

                              Source: flickr.com via Kitschy on Pinterest


             Source: flickr.com via Kitschy on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO