Saturday, June 09, 2012

Vanity and Beauty | Mirror Mirror on the Wall

                         Source: luxuryd3sign.tumblr.com via Jacque on Pinterest


   Inspired much pretties? I adore the mirrors on the wall behind the sink (oh, how I love that sink and all the antique fixtures and the floor!!!) Those mirrors really make the space spectacular and quite bigger I think. I love the use of the white curtain...somehow it makes it so much more chic, doesn't it? And that TUB...would you look at it! I'd spend so much time in that tub I'd be a raisin! ...giggle... Plus, that tub copper fixture is to die for!

What do you think peeps? Is this a bathroom you'd pamper yourselves in with our beauty potions? *wink wink* I definitely give it two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO