Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kitty Love : They make the World Go Round *wink*

 Happy Saturday loves! So I LOVE Pinterest and I'm on there quite a bit. It's so addictive, isn't it? I've been seeing quite a lot of kitty pics and I just can't help it when I see them...I just melt. Don't you? 

Kitties just make my day. Their cute little noses. Those pink paws. Darling little nose. And then they meow. Oh, MELT. heehee... so here are some heart melting, baby talking inducing, cute as can be kitty pics...you're welcome! *wink* I'm sure these pics will inspire you to go cuddle with your little sugar pie on this lovely weekend! 

Julie Newmar on set of Batman with a purrr-fect kitty!


"The smallest feline is a masterpiece."  Leonardo da Vinci




"Time spent with cats is never wasted."  Colette



All pics via Pinterest.

Kitty Kisses to all you Puurrrfect Pretties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO