Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Favorite Halloween Movies! Midnight Matinee!

When it's time to celebrate Halloween I LOVE the classics...Frankenstein, King Kong, The Bride Of FrankensteinAbbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man. One of my favorite not so classic movies is Hocus Pocus! I adore that movie...so fun! We just have to watch that movie every year...it's a must. And Don't forget about The Addams Family and The Munsters. 




Had to sneak in "Bram Stokers Dracula" with Gary Oldman, Keanu Reeves & Winona Ryder. A total must see. 

“Listen to them - children of the night. What music they make.” 
― Bram Stoker, Dracula


“I am longing to be with you, and by the sea, where we can talk together freely and build our castles in the air.” ― Bram StokerDracula

So what are your favorite terror movies, my pretties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO