Friday, December 21, 2012

The End of the World? I think not! *wink*


Apparently it was the end of the world today….and well…we’re still here. I don’t know about you but I choose to believe it was the Doctor who saved us! lol… 
After all who better to stop the end of the world esp. from pesky Mayans. *wink* haha…

via
Are you as excited as I am to watch the Christmas Special of Doctor Who? 
I Can't Wait! I'll be watching it with bells on. lol...

I know, I completely forgot about Monday Dance Moves this week...but I've been a busy elf getting all our holiday orders out & working on new goodies and plans I have in mind for the New Years. Speaking of New Year, what's your resolution for 2013? I just know it's going to be a fabulous year for moi...I'm going to make it so! Last year was probably the first year ever my New Years resolutions actually came true. Lost weight. FINALLY. Literally was a weight off my body and mind. Started eating healthier and got rid of some bad habits. Check. Check. Check. Now, on to other nefarious bad habits. That's another story though. heehee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO