Sunday, March 02, 2014

♡ Hey Sunday Girl!! ♡

Hey Sunday Girl (or Guy)!! I love Sundays...weekends always remind me of soft covers to cuddle under, hot tea, lazy mornings, pretty soft pastels and sunshine with tons and tons of fleurs to smile about. Here's a little Sunday & Pretty Pastel inspiration to inspire you from under those cozy (sometimes kitty filled) bed covers of yours!!



Do you LOVE pastels as much as I do? You've got to see this prettily perfect and pastel editorial I just came upon recently then. Even their hair is pastel. le sigh...so dreamy...  I think my ultimate favs would have to be #3, #5, and #8. Which ones do you love the most?

Leah, Bryden, Jessica, Monica + Katy by JUCO in “Macarons” 
for Fashion Gone Rogue








{Links of Interest}
Photographer: JUCO
Set Design: Cody Cloud
Stylist: Julia Galdo
Makeup Artist: Dina Gregg @ AIM Artists
Hair Stylist: Salon Hairroin
Manicure: Kait Mosher
Models: Leah Goode & Bryden Jenkins @ LA Models, 

Jessica Morrow @ Wilhelmina, Monica @ Nous, Katy @ Ford

♡ Happy Sunday!!! ♡

8 comments:

  1. Fab images. I so love the hair also xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously feminine and romantic editorial! I would love to have pastel pink hair if even for just one day :)
    Happy Sunday Gina!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I've often wondered what I would look like with pink hair. Don't know if I could ever color it but I just might need to get a Pastel Pink wig to try it out. *wink wink*

      Delete
  3. I loved the hair...the pale blue is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find the coolest editorials and videos Regina. LOVE!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO