Tuesday, July 22, 2014

More Issues than Vogue

Happy Tuesday peeps! I hope this days brings you lots of happy moments esp. with that double chocolate chip muffin and mocha coffee! Oh, wait that's me. *dimple* Pardon me, while I finish them off! Yum!! It's going to be a busy day in the beauty lab but I wanted to show you these lovely tees I recently got in. I love great mail days, don't you?

I don't have too many statement tees in my closet and I thought it'd be a great idea to add some. Statement tees are awesome and coordinate with a lot of different outfits and I'm so in love with words. Just a single little word can make your imagination bloom with ideas. Like the word Babe. I've been obsessed with the word Babe for quite a bit lately. To me when I think of the word Babe, it brings to mind a girl with gorgeous long blonde hair (okay, I might be imagining me! *wink*) A lover of the Beach. Surfing Goddess. Totally laid back, rad and cool. A yoga babe. Ah, words, they're so lovely. Ooh, another word that I adore. Love-ly. Rolls right off your tongue, doesn't it?

The tees themselves are so soft and lovely. I got them at a site called HiCustom.com.  It's a site where you design your own t-shirts, mugs, and other cool items with any image or words of your choice. They're based out of China so shipping was a bit of a wait but worth it. The only thing I would say is order up a size as they tend to run small. I got an XS because that's what usually fits me but these were like a second skin and like crop tops so I usually wear them with high waisted skirts or jeans. I just love them. What do you think? Are they cute or what? *wink*



***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO