Monday, December 03, 2012

It's going to be a "White Christmas"! *wink*

Only 21 days, 19 hours, 8 minutes and some seconds until Christmas is here!! 

Yay! Have you been nice or maybe a little naughty?  Either way you're just swell in our eyes! *wink wink* I think it's time to get in a festive mood here at Margarita Bloom. Not that we haven't already been...sheesh, we've been up to our elbows in holiday goodies like ribbon candy bath wash, cake batter & ice cream sugar scrubs, Merry Kiss X-Mas Marshmallow Lip Balms and so much more! I even look the part with my red and white candy striped skirt, knee high socks and red sweater...yes, indeed I'm a very festive pretty elf...though where is my Hot Cocoa...my helper has yet to bring me my chocolaty magic sustenance. lol... 

Every Christmas I always watch my absolute favorite movie...le sigh...it's got Danny Kaye, Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen in it....have you guessed it yet? Come on, putting on your elf thinking hat...you know which one I'm talking about! "White Christmas!" How awesome is that movie?

So for this Monday Dance Moves it's going to be a White Christmas (even though it's actually 62 degrees out today!) but we can pretend with a little bit of white confetti glitter...(waves hand) works great as faux snow. *wink*

Without further ago, enjoy my elf peepettes and elf dudes! xoxo

Let's set the  mood shall we? Marshmallows, anyone? 

via tumblr




Have a wonderful start to your week! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO