Wednesday, June 25, 2014

One...Two...Three and Plie!

I may be obsessed with nail polish a bit...okay a lot. I used to have the annoying bad habit of biting my nails which really didn't make trying on nail polish that much fun for me. Whew, it's hard to break a bad habit but I finally did it and I've been on a roller coaster ride of fun trying out new colors from every brand I can think of!

There's a brand I haven't tried yet called Julep. I've been browsing through their website and they've got lots of pretty colors to choose from as well as tools and accessories to help you perfect the prettiest nail you could ever want. Here are a few of my favorite picks!! I adore glitter, pastels and bright colors when it comes to my nails. The Priscilla one would match my Motel Rocks Sequin dress to perfection!!
I was really intrigued by their new product called a Plie Wand. Okay, first thing you have to understand is I paint my nails like I'm a two year old. Really I do. Literally nail polish is everywhere except on my nails! lol... I usually have to wait till the next day when I take a shower and the hot water just seems to melt off the extra bits of polish off like magic. Then, my nails don't look half bad, but come on...I'd rather have my nails look fantastic right from the get go. That's what the Plie Wand is supposed to do especially when you're painting your nails with your other hand..make it look like you got your nails done professionally.

What the Plie wand is:
An ergonomic nail polishing tool designed to solve common polishing pain points and give you better results. Imagine if you’d spent your whole life writing with a pen cap and then someone finally handed you a full-size pen. That’s what it feels like to polish with the Plié Wand.
 
What the Plie wand does:
  • Long, balanced design improves leverage, comfort, and control
  • Flexible handle twists and bends so you can get a better grip
  • Plié overcap fits on any Julep nail polish and attaches to Plié Wand
  • Precision brush lets you polish closer to your nail

  • Check it out below babes and listen to what Jane Park, the CEO of Julep (Who totally understand what I'm saying when I say I paint my nails like a little kid! giggle...) and creator of this neat gadget has to say.




    Here's a nifty little tutorial on how to use the Plie Wand and if you want to know how to create a fun summer Flower Nail art look click here!!



    I don't know about you but I think some Julep goodies just may be on my wishlist this summer!! Have you tried Julep? What do you think about the new Plie Wand?

    5 comments:

    1. I also have the bad habit of biting my nails... but I'm trying to fix them now...
      xx

      Fashionalatic Blog

      ReplyDelete
    2. Had never seen one of these, it looks really cool though. I need one now, ha :)) xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love painting my nails! Probably would want to have one of thoseeee! waaah

      ReplyDelete

    Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO