Thursday, July 10, 2014

REVIEW: The Amazing Your Tea Detox Tea

So I've been on a quest...journey...adventure into a healthier lifestyle these past few years. I completely changed my eating habits, lost 30 lbs, got rid of some nasty acid reflux and other numerous bad habits. Don't worry peeps there will be a complete post about how I did all that coming very soon. It's hard to put into words really all that I've gone through and just coming up with the perfect post may take a while but I will get it done because if I can help one other girl get over her self image issues like I did and get healthier like I did that would be supremely awesome.

So on to the subject at hand babes...I'm about 95% happy with how I look but I feel like I want to lose like just an inch off my tummy and thigh area...really, who wouldn't want that? lol... So when I came across this product I got excited and totally wanted to try it out. I didn't have high hopes that I would lose any weight but I figured feeling more energetic and having a healthy digestive system was a good thing. I mean, a happy tummy makes me a happy girl. And boy, was I wrong about my expectations on this product...it really did get rid of some weight and wait till you see the photos.

But first, a little about this product. I got the Tiny Tea 14 Day TeaTox which consists of 42 tea bags of Chinese Medicinal Herbs as follows: oolong tea, jue ming zi, he ye, shan zha, lai fu zi.  Basically, Your Tea totes that this teatox cleanse "will assist with reducing weight, easing bloating, increasing digestion functionality, improving skin clarity, increasing energy levels and alleviate issues associated with food intolerances."


It really does all it says it will! You're supposed to drink two or three cups a day 30 minutes before or after you eat. I had two cups every day. I'll admit I added quite a bit of honey to it when I first started off for the first week. The taste does take a bit of getting used to but by the second week I decided to nix the honey all together. I've been trying to cut out sugar as much as I can, not all together, but just lower my intake. I mean, I could never not have dessert...in fact, I'm craving donuts right now!! *wink*

I even got a pretty teacup above in the picture just so I could drink my tea in style...with my pinky up and out! heehee... isn't it darling? It's got me wanting to start collecting teacups now. I have my eye on a blue floral teapot I saw at Homegoods...it will be mine!!

So anyway...after about the first week I definitely started feeling more energized...so I knew it was doing some good stuff in my tummy. I went about my days drinking a cup of the tea 30 minutes before my meal. I think that was the hardest thing to do...to remember not to eat for 30 minutes after having my tea. There were times when I would drink my tea and 10 minutes later go to eat something and catch myself just in time.

On to the results!! I took a picture of my tummy before I started my teatox and let me tell you I didn't realize how bloated I really was! Sheesh, I'm just a wee bit embarrassed and if the AFTER photo wasn't so gosh darn amazing I don't think I'd be posting THAT photo. *sheepish smile* Three weeks into drinking the tea I decided to take another photo and whoa! I couldn't believe it. I had really reduced in size dramatically. Take a peek.


So what did I tell you? The results are amazing!! I would definitely recommend you peeps try this product out. It gets 5 STARS from me. I'll be reordering this wonderful Chinese Tea. Check it out here ---> YourTea.com and let me know about your results!
**

1 comment:

Leave us some love! WE heart you! XOXO